TIPS : using a Pooper Scooper
This one is short and sweet... but I've been scooping up the two adorable poopers poop for some time and I've come up with some tips...
1. If you leave poop outside long enough it becomes hard, easy scooping
2. If it's been raining the 'mushy' poop is more difficult to scoop
3. More days between scooping means more poop to scoop
4. Don't stand behind scooper (in thongs) as poop can flick outside the scoop and land on big toe.
5. Must learn how to create manure from doggie poops